We’re constantly building this as we go. Please be sure to tell us about any links, new research or projects that we should add to this page.
- AdaptNRM – AdaptNRM is a national initiative that aims to support NRM groups in updating their NRM plans to include climate adaptation planning. It is part of Stream 2 of the National Resource Management (NRM) Planning for Climate Change Fund administered by the Department of Environment. CSIRO and NCCARF are providing NRM groups with materials and data products about key individual topics that are regionally and nationally relevant.
- TerraNova – Terra Nova exists to support more effective climate change adaptation research and responses by improving the accessibility and availability of climate change adaptation data and information to researchers and decision-makers in Australia and across the region.
- “Environmental Guide on recent changes to Environmental planning laws for Queensland NRM Groups” – prepared by the Environmental Defenders Office of Queensland for QMDC
Vegetation & Biodiversity
- AdaptNRM – Implications for Biodiversity – addresses the assessment phase of adaptation planning
- AdaptNRM – Helping Biodiversity Adapt – delves into the strategic and implementation phases of planning, with a more specific focus on potential adaptation options
- Birdlife Australia – map of Key Biodiversity areas (link to our blog post)