- Regional NRM Plan for the Border Rivers and Maranoa-Balonne: Our Future Plan – www.ourfutureplan.org
- Queensland Murray-Darling Committee – www.qmdc.org.au
- Australian Pest Animal Management Strategy 2007 – http://www.environment.gov.au/resource/australian-pest-animal-strategy-0
- Deer in Queensland, Pest Status Review Series – Land Protection, Queensland Government. Available at: https://www.daf.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/72454/IPA-Deer-PSA.pdf (Jesser, P. 2005)
- Queensland weed spread prevention strategy 2008 – http://www.daff.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/57557/IPA-Weed-Spread-Strategy.pdf (QDAFF 2008)
- Weeds of National Significance strategies, management plans, resources by species – http://www.weeds.org.au/WoNS/ (Thorp and Lynch 2000)
- Weed Risk Assessment: Karroo Thorn, (Acacia karroo) – https://www.daff.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/68119/IPA-Karoo-Thorn-Risk-Assessment.pdf (Biosecurity Queensland 2010)
- National Agriculture and Climate Change Action Plan, Climate change impacts on pest animals and weeds, August 2008 – http://www.mla.com.au/globalassets/mla-corporate/blocks/research-and-development/climate-change-weeds-and-pests.pdf
- Modelling Climate Change Impacts on Sleeper and Alert Weeds: Final Report (Scott J. et.al. CSIRO 2008) – https://data.csiro.au/dap/landingpage?pid=csiro%3A10133
- State of the Climate 2016 – via Bureau of Meteorology & CSIRO
- State of the Climate 2014 – via CSIRO – http://www.csiro.au/en/Research/OandA/Areas/Assessing-our-climate/State-of-the-Climate-2016/State-of-the-Climate-2014
- Terranova www.terranova.org.au
- Donatiu, P. 2006. Vegetation and Biodiversity Target Review Working Group. Queensland Murray Darling Committee Inc. WWF.
- DNRM (Qld). (2003). Draft Southern Brigalow Region Regional Vegetation Management Plan.
- Kington, W., Kington, D., and Burnham, M. (2009). Guide for Planned Burning. South East Queensland Region. Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service.
- James, C. D. and Saunders, D. A. (2001). A Framework for Terrestrial Biodiversity Targets in the Murray-Darling Basin. CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems and Murray Darling Basin Commission.
- Figgis, Penelope and Mackey, Brendan(eds). 2011. The Role of Biodiversity and Ecosystems in Climate Change Mitigation, A Report of Symposium July 2-3rd ANU, Canberra. ACIUCN, Sydney. http://www.epnrm.sa.gov.au/Portals/4/Biodiversity/The%20Role%20of%20Biodiversity%20and%20Ecosystems%20in%20Climate%20Change%20Mitigation-FINAL%20%282%29.pdf